I remember catching the infomercial for Ab Rocket featuring Kim Kardashian, socialite and television celebrity, and her mom, Kris Jenner.
Being the socially connected gal that she is, I knew it wouldn’t be difficult to track down details on the infomercial – Sure enough, Kim had posted about the experience of her and her mom on her Celebuzz blog.
My mom and I filmed an infomercial for the Ab Rocket. This machine is soooo easy! I took one home and have done it every day since! It’s effective and doesn’t hurt my back when I do my situps! Has anyone here tried it?
As much as I hate to admit it, Kim does look amazing!
Her struggle with her figure was a little on the public side and while she does look amazing, she does have one of those frames that will always require a little work and effort.
At least now she has a toned body and she seems to be very happy in love. Kim claims she didn’t starve herself to lose the weight, but instead, she stuck to an intense workout routine. Kim’s routine brought her down from size 6 to size 2.
Like most solid workout sessions, Kim’s began with a warm up, followed by some cardio exercises. It’s reported that her favorite exercises include lunges and squats. Kim would finish off her routine by stretching and doing abdominal toning exercises. One thing many of us get stuck in is focusing solely on those problem areas – not Kim – she chose to do a total body workout for the best results.
Kim’s workout routine included:
- Cardio – start workouts everyday with an elliptical machine or walking. Kim claims cardio exercises must be done for about 30-60 minutes everyday.
- Lunges – she would stand straight and keep her arms at her side. She would step forward with her left leg and then squat down until her thighs were parallel to the floor. She would then repeat this from the right side.
- Squats – consisted of standing in front of chair & sitting down on it. Then she would stand up and repeat this for three sets of 15 repetitions.
- Arms and upper body – this was accomplished with push ups. Kim would do 3 sets of 10 repetitions. Triceps dips are also important.
- Ab Rocket – finally Kim would round out her session on the Ab Rocket to help her tone and sculpt her abs. It also help to burn fat from your buns, thighs, and arms.
A balanced diet is also crucial to an overall body toning success. Kim included lots of fresh fruits and green vegetables. She also increased her water intake. She avoided saturated fats and junk food.
Obviously it worked and it worked very well!
What other actual customers are saying:
- Grace, California – I love this exercise device! Very well made and took me less than 3 minutes to set up. I love it…so does everyone in the family! It is way better than it was described in the advertisement!
- Ariel, New York – It works, I haven’t had any result yet but that’s just because I haven’t been consistent with it but my two sisters have gotten results!
Ab Rocket is available on Amazon with bonus Flex Trainer Attachment for $135. Everywhere else it’s averaging about $180 without the bonus features.
Have you tried the Ab Rocket? What was your experience?